Sunland has been providing Civil Engineering Services to clients throughout Texas for more than 30 years. Our professional engineers have experience with all types of civil engineering projects including land development, site layouts, grading, roadways, stormwater mitigation, and water/wastewater. We work with clients, owners, architects, contractors, and other engineering personnel on all aspects of a project - analysis, planning, studies, and design - to develop comprehensive plans and specifications, reviews, and construction support including permitting.
Our experienced engineers and designers understand the importance of clear communication with clients and team members in order to ensure that our solutions meet or exceed client expectations. Sunland’s commitment to every phase of a project means that schedules are adhered to, costs are controlled, and quality projects are delivered.
Sunland’s engineering and design professionals take a straight-forward, practical approach to collaboration and project design. All work, whether it is developing alternatives, preparing plans and specifications, or completing design reviews, is always completed under the direct supervision of a licensed professional engineer.
Our civil engineering services include:
- Land Development Engineering
- Site Planning
- Feasibility Studies
- Hydrologic and Hydraulic Modeling and Analysis
- Water Distribution Systems
- Wastewater Collection Systems
- FEMA Floodplain Studies (including LOMR and CLOMR)
- Stormwater Collection Systems
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans
- Stormwater Quality Management Plans
- Permit Applications
- Transportation Engineering - Aviation (air-/land-side), Highway, & Port
- Construction Phase Services