Ben Thompson, CVS, CPE, CSI
Executive Vice President, Ben has more than 40 years of experience in the areas of project management, construction management, facilities studies, value engineering, feasibility studies, economic analysis, project controls, and life-cycle costing. He’s provided project management services on numerous petrochemicals, airports, light rail, buildings, technology, industrial, laboratory, and military projects.
Fun facts about Ben:
- He is a member of the Iron Butt Association with more than 1,000,000 documented miles on his motorcycle.
- He has worked on projects that have taken him around the world twice.
- He has more than 100 Hawaiian shirts.
- Certified Value Specialist (CVS), Society of American Value Engineers (SAVE)
- Certified Professional Estimator (CPE), American Society of Professional Estimators (ASPE)
- Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)